MIMIR S.A.S. di Zaffora Emilio Paolo & C. (hereinafter the “Seller”), owner of the site saveonairco.com (hereinafter the “Site”), wishes to inform the buyer (hereinafter the ” Customer”) that the “Terms of Sale” set out below indicate in a clear and understandable way the conditions and methods with which the Customer can make online purchases on the Site, and that the same replace any previous written agreement or oral between the Seller and the Customer.
We therefore invite you to read and accept them in order to be able to use all online services quickly, safely and in full compliance with the principles of good faith and loyalty in matters of commercial transactions.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL SALES CONDITIONS
01. The contract stipulated between the Seller and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by the Seller. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated in any way to the Customer. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
02. If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling.
03. The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of the Site at the time of placing the order and which can be viewed online at the address https://www.saveonairco.com and https://shop.saveonairco.com/ thus as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the description of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in colour, size, accessory products present in the figure.
04. Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by the Seller by means of an e-mail reply, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer. This confirmation message will contain the Date and Time of execution of the order and a “Customer Order Number”, to be used in any further communication with the Seller. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in this document.
05. In the event of non-acceptance of the order, the Seller guarantees timely communication to the Customer.
06. The customer will be able to purchase the products indicated in the electronic catalog present on the Site and in the quantities existing in the warehouse and if the products are not available in the warehouse, he will be able to order them anyway, aware of the fact that delivery times will slip.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
Through Stripe you can pay with all major credit cards. Just follow the guided procedure.
07.2 Bank transfer
To make a payment by bank transfer, just go to any branch of your bank or through your Home Banking service. In the second case, the service is usually free, but any cost that the Customer may incur is not clearly attributable to the Seller.
For security reasons, the bank details for the transfer will be communicated to you once the order is completed and at the bottom of the email you will receive after the purchase. If the aforementioned email containing the order summary does not arrive due to aggressive spam filters or other technical reasons, you can always request them by email.
Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
There is no need to send us the bank transfer receipt, as, for administrative reasons, we still have to wait for the bank transfer to be credited to our account. The crediting of a bank transfer takes from 2 to 4 working days regardless of the currency. These are bank times and do not depend on the Seller.
Send the transfer to the following bank details:
Bank name: FINECOBANK
Account holder: MIMIR S.A.S. di Zaffora Emilio Paolo & C.
Account holder address:: via del cimitero 532, Lucca, Italy
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 03629045
SEPA or BIC: FEBIITM1 (For transfers in Euros from banks participating in the Sepa circuit or Sepa direct debit charges)
SWIFT or BIC: FEBIITM2 (For transfers in foreign currency or in Euros from countries outside the SEPA area)
08. Unless explicitly indicated, delivery will be made by express courier BRT / DPD Group or DHL, or in rare cases by registered mail. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the Customer is required to check that the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the sealing materials.
SHIPPING TIMES AND COSTS
09. SHIPPING TIMES
09.1 Order processing times. From the date of confirmation of receipt of payment, orders are processed in 1-2 working days.
09.2 Delivery times. From the courier taking charge of the order, delivery may take 4-7 working days.
Please note that these timing are beyond our control.
09.3 SHIPPING TO EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES – AREAS AND COSTS (Prices updated on 30 October 2023)
For countries in the Shipping Europe – Zone 1 area, the shipping costs are equal to € 10, valid for the countries: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain (excluded Canary Islands)
For countries in the Shipping Europe – Zone 2 area, the shipping costs are equal to € 15, valid for the countries: Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Greece, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, United Kingdom (UK)
For countries in the Shipping Europe – Zone 3 area, the shipping costs are equal to € 20, valid for the countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania
For countries in the Shipping Europe – Zone 4 area, the shipping costs are equal to € 25, valid for the countries: Cyprus, Malta
For countries in the Shipping Europe – Zone 5 area, the shipping costs are equal to € 65, valid for the countries: Canary Islands (Spain)
For countries in the Shipping Worldwide – United States area, the shipping costs are equal to € 65, valid for the countries: United States
09.4 SHIPPING TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
We ship to every country in the world (with rare exceptions).
If your residence is outside the European Union, ordering from our site will be very simple.
Follow the simple instructions described on this page to place an order from a non-EU country:
10. RESERVATION OF ACCEPTANCE OF THE SHIPMENT
In the event that the courier’s updated shipping costs should differ from those indicated on our site, the Seller reserves the right to suspend the sending of the order until the difference has been integrated by the Customer. It will be the Seller’s responsibility to notify the Customer to inform him and request the balance of the missing part. It is understood that the Customer will have the right to withdraw from the order without any penalty.
11. Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications must be immediately reported to the courier, adding “ACCEPTION WITH RESERVE AND REASON OF THE RESERVE” on the courier’s proof of delivery. This allows you to protect yourself if any type of anomaly should be found after opening the package. Only in the latter case will it be necessary to report the incident by fax to the local office of the courier and, for knowledge, to the Seller. Once the courier’s document has been signed, the Customer will not be able to make any objection regarding the external characteristics of what has been delivered.
12. Any problems concerning the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received must be reported within 7 days of delivery, according to the procedures set out in this document.
13. In the event of failure to collect the material in storage at the courier’s warehouses within 5 working days due to repeated inability to deliver to the address indicated by the Customer upon order, the order will be automatically cancelled.
14. RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MIMIR S.A.S. di Zaffora Emilio Paolo & C., Via del Cimitero XIX, 532/b 55100 S. Maria del Giudice, Lucca, Italy
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to saveonairco.com, accessible from saveonairco.com and shop.saveonairco.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
14.3 YOUR ORDER CANCELLATION RIGHTS
You are entitled to cancel Your Order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an Order is 14 days from the date on which You received the Goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement.
You can inform us of your decision contact us:
- by visiting this page on our website and contacting us: https://shop.saveonairco.com/contact
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
14.4 CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
- The Goods are in the original packaging
The following Goods cannot be returned:
- The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
14.5 RETURNING GOODS
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
MIMIR S.A.S. di Zaffora Emilio Paolo & C.
Via del Cimitero XIX, 532/b
55100 S. Maria del Giudice, Lucca
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, You’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
If the Goods weren’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the Order shipped to themselves to give it to You later, We will send the refund to the gift giver.
14.7 CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- by visiting this page on our website and contacting us: https://shop.saveonairco.com/contact
LEGAL GUARANTEE OF CONFORMITY
15.1 In the event that the Customer recognizes a lack of conformity of the Product, and is a consumer, the same has the right, at his choice, to request repair or replacement without expenses, unless the requested remedy is impossible or excessively onerous compared to the other. If replacement or repairs are not possible or prove excessively expensive, the Customer may request a reasonable reduction in the price or termination of the Contract and reimbursement of a sum commensurate with the value of the goods, against the return of the defective Product. However, the termination of the Contract is excluded in the event of minor conformity defects.
15.2 Following the complaint, the Seller will arrange for the collection of the Product from the Customer within a reasonable time and, after verifying the existence of the discrepancy, the repair/replacement of the same or, if the conditions, to the partial or full refund of the price paid; in any case, the Seller has the right to propose alternative remedies available, such as, by way of example, the replacement of the Product with another of a different nature but equivalent value, chosen from those displayed on the Site, or the issue of a voucher corresponding to the amount paid , to be used later by contacting Customer Service; in the event that the Customer accepts, the Seller will carry out the specifically proposed service.
15.3 The legal guarantee has a duration of 2 (two) years from delivery of the Product and must be enforced within 2 (two) months from discovery of the defect: the defect must therefore be reported compliance as soon as possible and always keep your proof of purchase. The Customer can directly formulate the complaint in writing by mail with registered letter with return receipt, to the addresses indicated in the Contact section of the Site.
REMOTE TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE AND INTERVENTION TIMES
16. The Seller (on a voluntary basis and, therefore, non-binding) makes itself available to offer free remote Technical Assistance to the Customer via instant messaging application “WhatsApp”, in the maximum number of one (1) remote assistance lasting approximately 20 minutes per order. Future technical assistance can be purchased following this link.
The remote technical assistance provided is aimed at solving any configuration problems that the Customer encounters during the installation of the product.
To request free assistance, the Customer must book an appointment within a period of 3 months from the date of departure of the shipment of the goods (as certified by the tracking of the courier), through the Technical Assistance department WhatsApp numbers (indicated on our site) and identify yourself, writing:
– order number
– product for which assistance is requested (if the order consists of several products)
– day and time proposed for the appointment (even more choices)
The appointment will be considered fixed only when the Customer receives a confirmation message from the Seller, either by mail or by WhatsApp.
The Seller undertakes to honor all requests for technical assistance received within the fixed times indicated above, in a time that can vary from 2 to 12 working days.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. By purchasing on this site, the Customer expressly declares to be aware that the products sold on this shop – by their nature – are studied, designed and manufactured to be universal (understood as compatibility with multiple brands of electronic equipment manufacturers), such as expressly mentioned several times on the site itself by the Seller. There is a minority of cases where a product installation may require multiple interventions to function properly. The Customer declares that he is aware that his case could be part of this limited series and accepts – with the purchase – not to make any claims against the Seller in the future for any additional costs he will have to incur in order to be able to correctly configure the purchased device, and more in general, the Customer will never claim against the Seller for any cost that he will have to incur for the installation of the products.
18.1 The Parties agree that the same is governed by Italian law and subject to Italian jurisdiction, and that the application to it of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for Sale is expressly excluded International Heritage adopted in Vienna on 04/11/1980.
18.2 The offer and sale of Products on the Website, if the Customer is a consumer and is resident or domiciled in Italy, constitute a distance contract governed by Chapter I, Title III (articles 45 and following) of the Consumer Code (legislative decree n. 206/2005 as amended by the legislative decree 21/2014) and by the legislative decree 9 April 2003, n. 70, containing the regulation of electronic commerce.
18.3 For any dispute concerning the validity, execution or interpretation of the Contract and its effects, the following will be competent: a) the Court of the place of residence or domicile of the Customer, if the Customer is a consumer and is resident or domiciled in Italy; b) exclusively the Court of Lucca, in any other case.
18.4 The Consumer Customer has the right to promote an out-of-court settlement of disputes relating to consumer relationships by resorting to the procedures referred to in Part V, Title II-bis of the Consumer Code (ADR – Alternative Dispute Resolution).
PROVISION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
19. Personal data is collected for the purpose of registering the Customer and activating the procedures for the execution of this contract and the related necessary communications; these data are processed electronically in compliance with the laws in force and may only be shown upon request by the judicial authority. Personal data will be communicated to subjects delegated to carry out the activities necessary for the execution of the stipulated contract and disseminated exclusively for this purpose. The interested party enjoys the rights referred to in art. 13 L.675/1996 in reference to the right of privacy.
20. saveonairco.com only saves cookies relating to the contents of the cart to save it and make it available to the next session, in detail woocommerce_items_in_cart and PHPSESSID_ necessary for Woocommerce to function.
21. The Seller reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Sale at any time. Any purchase Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is subject to the version of the Conditions of Sale in force at the time the Order is placed through the Site.